- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 20ml maple syrup
- 35g oat flour
- Pinch of salt
- 35g dark chocolate (dairy free)
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- Mash the banana, and mix in the maple syrup and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in the oat flour and salt and mix again. (If you don’t have oat flour make your own by adding rolled oats to a high powered food processor and blitz until a fine flour forms).
- Finally chop the dark chocolate into chunks and fold through the mixture. Spoon into a lightly greased skillet and bake for 12-15minutes. Serve with a scoop of ice cream or greek yoghurt (optional)