- Drain the Seitan in a sieve and dry completely with kitchen roll. Place in a bowl with the flour and mix until all of the seitan is coated in flour.
- In a blender, combine all of the sauce ingredients, adding a little water if needed to loosen up, until you have a smooth sauce.
- Add the oil to the wok and stir fry the vegetables for a couple of minutes, then add the seitan.
- After another couple of minutes, add the sauce and cook for a few more minutes until the sauce has warmed through.
- Cook the noodles per the packet instructions then serve up
- Top with chilli if you prefer an extra kick.
Some supermarkets stock Seitan to buy but you can make it yourself at home if you prefer, it just takes a little additional prep.