We are setting your account an authorising your payment details.
This may take a few minutes. Please do not refresh the page or press the back button.
1. Lightly grease an 8” round tin.
2. Place the dates in a food processor and mix on a high power until a thick paste forms.
3. Add the coconut oil, ground almonds and oats and mix again until oats become fine and mixture becomes sticky.
4. Spoon the mixture into prepared tin and firmly press with the back of a spoon to create the base.
5. Place in the freezer to set.
6. To make the filling, add the avocado, banana, cashew butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and lime juice and zest to a food processor and mix on a high power until smooth and creamy.
7. Spoon the filling onto the base and spread evenly. Place either in the freezer for 2 hours or overnight in the fridge to set.
8. Carefully remove from the tin and decorate with lime slices and berries to serve.
9. Store in the refrigerator.