- 1 white onion, diced
- 75g chorizo, chopped
- 500g sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 100g greek yogurt 5% fat
- Tsp dried or fresh chives
- Add the onion and chorizo to a pan over a medium heat and cook for 10 minutes until onion is soft and chorizo is cooked through.
- Chop the potato into small chunks, add these to the pan, followed by the stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 20-30 minutes until potatoes are cooked.
- Blend until smooth. If using a food processor or liquidiser then allow to cool before blending, there heat if necessary.
- To serve swirl a tbsp greek yogurt and sprinkle with chives.