WANT TO SEE MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS? Start my 7 Day Free Trial >
Sweet Breakfast Pizza
- 200g oats
- 1/2 banana
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 100g soy yoghurt
- 200g fresh berries (mixture of strawberries, raspberries & blueberries)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Add the oats to a food processor and blend into a fine flour.
- Add the remaining base ingredients to the food processor and blend again to combine.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper (you can use any tray but I advise using a cake tin to create the perfect round base). Transfer the base mixture to the baking tray, making sure it’s evenly spread out and pressed down firmed.
- Bake the base in the oven for 10-12 minutes so it’s lightly browned. Allow to cool completely.
- Once the base is cool, spread your yogurt over the top of the base and top with fresh berries.
- Serve and enjoy!
Why not try experimenting with different toppings? Banana & peanut butter, mango & passion fruit or dark chocolate drizzle perhaps!