We are setting your account an authorising your payment details.
This may take a few minutes. Please do not refresh the page or press the back button.
1. Preheat oven to 160 and spray a cupcake tin with low calorie spray to lightly grease.
2. Add the rolled oats to a food processor and pulse until a fine flour. Tip into a bowl, add the melted butter, maple syrup and cinnamon. Mix together thoroughly.
3. Add a heaped tbsp of the mixture into 6 cupcake holes. Using your hands press firmly into the base and up the sides of the tin.
4. Bake for 5 minutes then remove and allow to cool.
5. Add the dates, half a banana and a tbsp boiling water to a high powered food processor and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary. Place to one side.
6. In a separate bowl add the double cream and whisk until soft peaks form.
7. Using a sharp knife, carefully remove the pie crusts from the tin and place on a serving plate.
8. Add a heaped tbsp of banana caramel onto the pie crust, followed by a heaped tbsp of whipped cream.
9. Decorate with slices of banana and a sprinkle of cinnamon