- In a large pan, fry the onion, celery, carrots and garlic in olive oil for 10 minutes until soft.
- Add the sundried tomatoes along with the oregano, salt and pepper and lentils, mix until well combined.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, stock and bay leaves to the pan. Mix and cover, allow to cook for 30-40 minutes until the lentils and vegetables are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta per the pack instructions, drain and rinse with hot water.
- Serve the pasta with the ragu and top with chopped parsley, enjoy!
This is a great vegan alternative to Bolognese and can easily be frozen for a quick dinner when you’re in a rush.