- 320g pack light puff pastry
- 30g pesto
- 200g mixed baby plum tomatoes
- 200g fine asparagus tips
- 100g goats cheese
- Low calorie spray
- Rocket, to serve
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Roll out the pastry onto a large baking sheet, and using a fork prick the pastry leaving a few cm gap round the edge then spread the pesto over the same part.
- Trim the asparagus to 3cm tips and halve the tomatoes, then scatter over the pastry.
- Cube the goats cheese and crumble over the top. Generously spray the whole tart with low calorie spray then place in the oven for 20minutes until pastry is golden and cooked.
- Slice into 8 then serve with fresh basil leaves and rocket.