Dark Chocolate And Banana Crepes
- 125g wholemeal flour
- 1 egg
- 180ml milk of choice
- 1 banana
- 2 squares of good quality dark chocolate
- Mix the egg, flour and milk together in a bowl until you have a smooth batter.
- Using a little spray oil in a non-stick pan, scoop a quarter of the batter into the pan and tip the pan to make sure the batter is in a thin layer.
- Cook for a couple of minutes on the first side then flip over and do the same on the second side.
- Repeat the process for the remaining 3 pancakes, then top with slices of banana and melted dark chocolate.
This crepe recipe is ideal for breakfast or dessert, and you can use any toppings you like. You could also make it a savoury dish and serve with shards of crispy bacon and cheese!