WANT TO SEE MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS? Start my 7 Day Free Trial >
Brownie Loaf Cake
- 200g ripe banana, mashed
- 40g smooth peanut butter
- 40g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 35ml maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 40g cocoa powder
- 50g self raising flour
- 50g dark chocolate, chopped
- 15g white chocolate (optional to decorate)
- Preheat oven to 180°c and grease and line a loaf tin.
- Add all the ingredients apart from the dark chocolate to a bowl and beat until fully combined then fold in the chopped chocolate.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the centre.
- Allow to cool in tin for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If using the white chocolate, place in a microwaveable bowl and heat in 10 second increments until melted then drizzle over the loaf.