Avocado Chocolate Cookies
- 1 x small avocado
- 1 x egg (use egg substitute to make vegan)
- 2 tbsp cacoa/cocoa powder
- 3tbsp honey/maple syrup
- 3 tbsp nut butter (almond, peanut, cashew etc)
- Optional toppings - dark choice chips, crushed nuts, seeds
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Add the avocado and honey/maple syrup to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add to the blender the cacao/cocoa powder, egg and nut butter and blend again until smooth.
- Either using a greased baking tray or one lined with baking parchment spoon a tablespoon of mixture onto the tray. You should get around 8 cookies from this mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes and serve. Best served warm as they are still soft and chewy.
Note: 1 serving = 1 cookie.