Mediterranean Lemon & Herb Skewers
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 aubergine
- 1 courgette
- 1 red onion
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Salt & pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Cut the peppers in half and scoop out all the seeds.
- Cut all the vegetables into around 2cm chunks. Add to a bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the vegetables, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle over the mixed herbs.
- Finish with a little salt & pepper. Using your hands, toss and mix everything together.
- Divide the ingredients evenly between 8 skewers.
- Place the skewers on a baking tray and roast in the oven for 20 minutes. Turning halfway through cooking.
- Once cooked, transfer the skewers to a serving plate and sprinkle with a few fresh herbs (optional).
Soak the skewers in water before using. This will stop them from burning in the oven.