- Put the spaghetti on to cook per the pack instructions, then drain and keep to one side.
- In a large frying pan, cook the bacon/ham for 5-7 minutes until the outside has started to brown.
- Add onion and leeks, and cook until softened (around 5 more minutes)
- Add garlic and mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes, until the vegetables are cooked, then add the stock pot.
- Continue mixing until the stock has dissolved then add the spinach, salt and pepper.
- Once wilted, add the cream cheese and stir until well distributed.
- Add the spaghetti with a handful of chopped parsley and mix.
- Serve with more parsley and chilli flakes if you like a bit of a kick.
This dish is really versatile and you can add any vegetables you have to hand, frozen peas are also a really great inexpensive option to bulk out the meal.