WANT TO SEE MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS? Start my 7 Day Free Trial >
Banana and Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 5 bananas (approx 520g)
- 80g peanut butter
- 100ml almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder (optional)
- Chop the bananas into chunks place into the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Once bananas are frozen, add all the ingredients apart from the cacao powder to a high powered food processor and blend until smooth. The bananas, will go crumbly first then turn into a thick, soft serve texture.
- Spoon half the mixture into a loaf tin or Tupperware box. Add the cacao powder to the remaining mixture in the food processor and pulse until turned chocolatey.
- Spoon the remaining mixture into the loaf pan and swirl through with a knife to make a marbled effect. Freeze for 1 hour until firmly set. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving.