Who doesn't love a good firework display on Bonfire Night?
There is something really magical about getting wrapped up in your scarves, gloves, coat; with a sparkler in hand!
Why not add something extra special this year and cook up a storm with some of our BRAND NEW RECIPES created just for our RWL members!
- Slice the apple horizontal to make a large apple slice.
- Spread the peanut butter over the apple.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, drizzle over the peanut butter.
- Place 2 marshmallows onto a metal skewer and toast over an open flame.
- Using a fork, remove the marshmallows onto of the chocolate.
- Drizzle with remaining chocolate.
Bonfire Slow Cooked Chilli
Sausage & Butterbean Stew